- Product Code: Building Management System BMS
- Availability: In Stock
BMS is an intelligent microprocessor-based controller network, installed to monitor and control a building's technical systems.
Traditional BMS consists of servers, supervisory devices, field buses, controllers, inputs, and outputs. They are also known as Building Automation Systems (BAS).
A BMS connects the HVAC and different building equipment to work as one integrated unit. Ideally, they should centralize operations and make data easier to visualize using a user interface or console.
List of Equipment controlled by BMS in buildings
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air-conditioning or all supply and exhaust fans, ACs etc.).
- Lighting control system.
- Fire alarm system.
- Firefighting system.
- Security control system.
- CCTV system.
- Lift control system.
- Pumping system.
- Water tanks level.
- Irrigation system.
- Electrical meters.
- Water Leak detection system.
- VFD-Variable frequency drives.
- VRF/VRV-Variable refrigerant flow or volume.