It all began in 1990 by a dream…. With a 25 year heritage of designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge lighting system products in the MENA region, 3Brothers has developed a highly regarded reputation for innovation, quality and reliability in all of the products it produces. Since its inauguration in 1990, 3Brothers has been at the forefront of industry pioneering; being a regional leader in the interior and exterior lighting systems producing around 6000 products and covering different applications. 3Brothers has an extensive network of distributors and dealers, with outlets on all major continents and direct representation in over 40 countries. Additionally, the customer profile for 3Brothers products is quite diverse, encompassing some of the best known lighting designers, interior and landscape designers, real estate developers, production companies, international schools, hotels, hospitals, malls, and clubs. 3Brothers' constant message has always been, and continues to be, stylistic innovation and technological research, in keeping with eco-friendliness and human sustainability.
Junior R&D Engineer
About the Job
• Contributes as a team member on development projects carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, and professional manner.
• Interface with other departments to assist in developing product specifications to meet application needs.
• To contribute, review and constantly improve on our design and testing standards.
• Leads the design and development of new product and product engineering and applies engineering best practices and tools.
• Provide input into product ideas under consideration for development.
• Contribute to improving the product's light design and testing standards.
• Perform computational and design calculations and research materials for safe, durable and cost-effective designs.
• Develop and execute test methods that specify measurement equipment, test set-up, measurement systems and data review.
• Participate in executing the development and cross-functional project tasks.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical Engineering,).
• Fluent in English.
• Passionate about semiconductor physics, optics & lighting design.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Demonstrated ability to utilize statistical tools and analysis.
• Instrumentation and Electrical Measurements
• 0-2 Years of Experience in R&D / Product Design and Development.
• Software experience in CAD and/or solid works and/or Ansys and/or Matlab and/or Zemax.
• Ability to perform PCB design using one of the following software tools: Eagle, dip trace, proteus
Panels Electrical Designer
About the Job
• Receiving technical offers from the technical office after the client has approved the offer..
• Review data and information to ensure that they are complete.
• Reviewing the technical office in the event of modifying the final design and ensuring that the financial offer is matched with the final design.
• Design work boards in accordance with the requirements of the client framework.
• Coordination with the Mechanical Design and Control Design Department with regard to the design to extract the final design.
• Make adjustments based on the customer’s request in coordination with the Technical Office, Mechanical Design, Control Design, and Product Tree Database Section.
• Follow-up the production process in the panel assembly section and ensure that the design matches the final product and responds to internal inquiries to ensure.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Power Engineering.
• 1 to 2 Years experience in panels electrical design .
• Very good in AutoCAD and drawing programs .
• Good at using illustrator.
• Work under pressure
• Time Management.
• Team Player.
About the Job
• Approaching new customers and searching for new projects.
• Routine visits to recent clients.
• Following up with the recent accounts (clients) for new tender inquiries or orders.
• Receiving inquiries and transfer it to the sales coordinator to prepare the CR for the inquiry.
• Orders follow up with the factory (Planning, production, quality and dispatch).
• Attending the clients’ inspection visits to the factory and coordinate the visit with the quality department.
• Solving any client problems.
• 1-2 years of experience at an industrial company.
• The candidate should be a B.Sc. in Electrical power engineering from a reputed University.
• Must own a car.
• Creativity, leadership skills, very good communication skills, MS Office.
• Good command of the English language
• Good knowledge of the functional electrical.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Good Communication Skills
• Capacity to analyze information.
• Very good user of Microsoft office programs
About the Job
• Receiving the initial sample for new products in accordance with the rules for delivering the sample to the Production Department for Quantitative Production.
• Creating a new product tree according to the data sent and modifying the modified product tree.
• Be a reference in quantitative manufacturing processes.
• Test the sample with quality and make a laboratory report with the validity of the product after sending the inspection request.
• Work orders are made according to the availability of raw materials and the completion of molds by mechanical design Determine the production processes according to the permissible cost
• Create a Process Sheet for the products and deliver them for planning or upload them to the Power Link
• Engineering Bachler's Degree in Mechanical Production
• Experience In the same field 2 to 5 Years
• Good Command of English Language.
• Analytical thinking skills.
• Attention skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with quality standards.
• Innovation skills.
• Explanation and teaching skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• The skill of using engineering drawing programs.
• Follow-up skills
Software Engineer (Programmer)
About the Job
• Act as ERP first line support and manage the relation between the end/key users and ERP provider.
• Troubleshooting all end-users Problem (Application Performance, Connectivity, Permission) and ERP system administration.
• Assists in developing procedures to ensure integrity of ERP system and databases
• Develops and implements project plans for ERP functional support tasks
• Works as a system analyst with key personnel to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions
• Independently collect and analyze client's business requirement for system.
• Develops and presents training materials for end users
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web/windows solutions with MS .net, Java, ..etc technologies
• Develop unit tests and work with business members/Roles in solving the defects
• Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects via updating/write new codes.
• +2 years of experience as ERP specialist
• Good knowledge in ERP systems
• Good Knowledge in SQL 2008 and 2012 .
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Training & analysis Skills.
• Excellent programming skills, software design, software debugging, documentation and testing
Junior HR Personnel Specialist
About the Job
• Handling the employee records.
• Handling the filling system
• Handling 1 and 6 forms.
• Handle the employees inquires regarding the labor law and the company's policy.
• Bachelor's degree in law.
• 1+ years of experience as a personnel specialist is a must.The candidate should be a B.Sc. in Electrical power engineering from a reputed University.
• Excellent knowledge of labor law.
• Lives in Cairo or the 10th of Ramadan City.
Lighting Design Engineer
About the Job
• Lighting Designers design and plan lighting and electrical systems.
• They work with technical office engineers to select the best lighting units that suit the clients' needs and the application to be installed, the design can be interior or exterior for residential, commercial, or industrial spaces.
• 3DMax professional
• Lighting design experience
• Architects and interior designer have an advantage ( Architectural Engineer, Interior design engineer ) .
• Must attach their work portfolio
Senior Export Sales Engineer
About the Job
• Works on opening new export. .
• Initializes contact with potential clients and introduce to them our product and get to know their needs.
• Arranges shipping details, such as export licenses, customs, packing, shipping, and routing of product.
• Study the market and search for new markets and to provide a study on the proposed expansion areas.
• Develop and implement an export sales department plan to increase the sales rate and increase the companies share of the market.
• Study the approved quality standards for each market and provide what fits their needs of the companies products.
• Coordination between the export department and all departments of the Company .
• Customer follow-up with respect to the samples and quotations and orders requisitions.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• 3 years’ experience in the field of export sales in electrical companies in the Gulf area and Africa .
• Strong selling and communication skills.
• Excellent skills in penetrating new markets.
• Very Good knowledge of export procedures and laws .
• Proficiency in writing and speaking English.
• Strong negotiation and customer service skills.