3Brothers seeks highly motivated and talented candidates who are passionate about making a change rather than following the status quo candidates who need to prove their talents and impress the community with their wonderful creations
What makes 3brothers the best destination to start your career??
1- You will boost your career by working with the number one lighting company in Egypt & MENA Region.
2- You will be exposed to the latest professional technologies in the field.
3- You will work in a wonderful environment that nourishes your talents, passion for lightening, and future success.
Foreign Purchasing Specialist
About the Job
• Making purchase orders and following up with suppliers.
• Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
• Dealing with suppliers for shipment details and shipping docs.
• Choosing the best freight forwarder based on historical performance, negotiating prices and conditions with foreign clearance, and freight carriers companies regularly to optimize benefit and reduce cost.
• Handling shipment requirements.
• Getting shipping docs from banks and arranging them to be sent to the clearance person.
• Following up with the clearance person.
• Following up the shipment until it reaches its destination.
• Preparing and managing the estimated logistics budget for projects that includes foreign goods.
• Making regular updates to ocean freight and air freight rates.
• Bachelor's degree logistics or have FIATA certificate is an absolute must .
• Must be a fluent English speaker.
• At least 2 years of Foreign Purchasing experience is a must.
• Must have strong communications skills.
• Strong Negotiation Skills.
• Must have strong follow-up skills.
• Computer proficiency (MS Office).Apply Now
Junior Quality Engineer
About the Job
• Approval of all final products by confirming the specifications and conducting the required tests.
• Participation in the status of acceptance and rejection of products.
• New products and repaired sections, repaired and repaired.
• Report prepared with rejections.
• Appropriate solutions to technical problems facing quality supervisors.
• Responsible for managing and leading the quality control team.
• BSc of The candidate should be a B.Sc. in Electrical power engineering from a reputed University.
• 1+ years of experience as a quality engineer in the lighting field .
• Preferably lives at the 10Th of Ramadan City or nearby areas .Apply Now
Tendering Engineer (Panels LV & MV)-10th Of Ramadan Cityr
About the Job
• Performing pricing and preparation of the offers.
• Preparing the optimum techno-commercial offer instead of preparing engineering drawings.
• Eliminate the last bullet of preparing the samples .
• BSc of The candidate should be a B.Sc. in Electrical power engineering from a reputed University..
• 1+ years of experience to be changed into offer preparation and tenders Management.
• Also, the term in low and medium tension to be written in both instead of medium pressure For Electric Panel.Apply Now
About the Job
• Preparing account statements, financial statements, entries, settlements, and all documents and reports associated with the job.
• Inserting financial data on the company's database and the system.
• Reviewing accounts, reports, statements, lists and entries, and all financial documents.
• Reviewing the financial movement on a daily basis and ensuring that all documents are completed and matched with the data entered on the company's accounting system program.
• Sending and receiving documents related to financial transactions and making its own archive according to the applicable system.
• Commerce Bachelor’s degree, Accounting Division.
• Experience from 5 to 7 years in the field of accounts and financial management.
• Familiarity with the accounts of suppliers and customers.
• Familiarity with bank accounts, especially bank finance for small and medium-sized companies, and letters of guarantee.
• Can create balance sheets .
• Strong taxation background.
• Proficiency in Excel & WordApply Now
Senior Export Sales Engineer
About the Job
• To conduct surveys and market research to study and analyze the changing needs of the customers.
• Plan and implement export sales strategy and activities consistent with the overall aims and requirements of the organization.
• Assists in developing procedures to ensure integrity of ERP system and databases
• Regular market surveys and SWOT analysis for the group and its competitors.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and increase their product loyalty.
• Negotiate contracts for sales and manage, renew and review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer relations.
• Provide effective people management, ensuring daily contact, regular team meetings.
• Plan and manage overseas sales through distributors and other relevant sales outlets.
• You must have proven export / international sales experience selling via agents and distributors and willing to work from the office in Egypt.
• DTo ensure that the products are made available to suit the needs of the customer and by adhering to the sales processes designed to improve the sales.
• To keep abreast of the latest developments in the market by studying the competitor's strategies and products, so that the possible threats can be identified and counter-attack strategies can be designed.
• To select, analyze and validate the vendors’ requirements and maintain and update the database related to it..
• Previous experience covering the Africa / Middle East regions would be advantageous.
• At least last 3 years in selling electrical products
• Experience in exporting to the English speaking countries
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• EComputer literate with Microsoft Office systems.
• Mechanical/industrial export sales background would be considered.
• Proven experience selling via agents and distribution..Apply Now
Projects Sales Engineer (Lighting)
About the Job
• Approaching new customers and searching for new projects.
• Routine visits to the recent clients.
• Following up with the recent accounts (clients) for new tender inquiries or orders.
• Receiving inquiries and transfer it to the sales coordinator to prepare the CR for the inquiry.
• Orders follow up with the factory (Planning, production, quality and dispatch).
• Attending the clients’ inspection visits to the factory and coordinate the visit with the quality department.
• Solving any client problems.
• B.Sc. in Electrical engineering from a reputed University
• Must Own a personal car
• Creativity, leadership skills, very good communication skills, MS Office.
• 1-2 years experience at an industrial company.
• Good command of English language.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Good Communication Skills
• Capacity to analyze information.
• Very good user Microsoft office programsApply Now